Research and Data Science Internship (Leuven, Belgium)
Are you looking for an internship in Research and Data Science, this may be an opportunity for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic student, eager to have an impactful internship and gain relevant experience.
About the internship
As a Research and Data Science Intern, you will work on one or more research tasks related to:
- Understanding the performance of ArtiQ products in specific environments or applications.
- Understanding the data and environment that the ArtiQ products operate with.
- Explore and evaluate opportunities for new or improved products.
You will be responsible for completing each research task from start to finish, including:
- Gather and/or prepare the relevant dataset(s).
- Develop reproducible analysis methods, creating scripts and adapting ArtiQ software where
- Provide a critical interpretation of the results that could trigger further analysis.
- Share results with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Meticulously document project progress and results in a structured way.
You are an enthusiastic student, eager to have an impactful internship and gain relevant experience:
- You are a computer science, artificial intelligence, or data science student.
- You are comfortable in English for both verbal and written communication
- You have an interest in healthcare/medical applications of AI/data science
- You can quickly learn the necessary domain knowledge to interpret results independently.
- Previous experience with Python and/or R.
- Experience using Git is a plus.
- A young, dynamic, and international work environment with an enthusiastic team.
- An internship with direct impact to the team, company, and products.
- Opportunities to develop solutions shaping the healthcare of tomorrow.