We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to drive the product strategy and implementation of our machine learning-based technology for the diagnosis of lung diseases and improvements of respiratory clinical trials. The product manager will also support on-going and future projects.
Your role, in collaboration with the management, is to define and execute the product and market strategy including customer need identification, product or service offering and promotion. You will aim to build up a sustainable portfolio of customers, driving market adoption, serviceability and profitability.
Essentially, to lead and shape the next generation of healthcare:
– Contact and convince early adopters and Key Opinion Leaders to use our new product
– Learn from the early users to define the further product strategy and sales roll-out, and drive initial sales (direct or coworking with distributors)
– Build and maintain customer relationships throughout the customer life cycle – be a reliable and trusted point of contact for our customers
– Build up product knowledge to support customers, distributors and other members of our company
– Evaluate product performance in the medical setting, ensure the success of the products and steer necessary changes to optimize our products and improve customer satisfaction
– Desire to learn and become an expert with a high degree of market, industry and competitive knowledge
Multi-cultural, communicative and result oriented product manager who is eager to put the state-of-the-art technology into the hands of many medical professionals:
– At least 5 years of relevant industry experience – ideally in the software and healthcare (respiratory is a plus) sector
– Strong interest in medical diagnostics and clinical trials (knowledge of respiratory and spirometry is a plus)
– Good knowledge of the digital challenges within the healthcare sector and a proven track record
– Entrepreneurial attitude, strong analytical skills, and comfortable with initiating and negotiating projects and partnerships
– Able to conceptualize, test and roll-out the right go-to-market strategy
– Able to understand both the technical solution and the clinical problem it solves
– Able to adapt communication styles to the different customer types: medical doctors, academic researchers, clinical trial project managers, pharmaceutical medical and marketing teams
– Understand the regulated context that a medical device company operates (CE mark, ISO 13485).
– Gaining a deep understanding of customer needs on both the individual customer as the market scale
– Speaks and writes English, Dutch and French (or German) fluently
We provide a dynamic, young, international work atmosphere dedicated to developing the next generation of healthcare products to improve quality of life.
– Opportunity to steer and build companies’ product line
– Exciting and challenging work environment with an enthusiastic team
– Perspective for constant learning, improvement and attractive career evolution
– Possibility to attend international conferences, workshops, and visit international partners
– Opportunity to contribute to the development of the most novel healthcare solutions critical for saving people’s lives
– Obviously, the package includes market conform compensation and work flexibility
WHO WE ARE:
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. ArtiQ is on a mission to empower medical professionals with artificial intelligence to accurately and timely diagnose, treat, and follow-up patients with respiratory diseases.
Looking for a new challenge?
Please contact further firstname.lastname@example.org and show us how we can together improve lives with technology.