Medical Software Engineer
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven (Belgium). We aim to deliver technology to support doctors in the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of respiratory diseases.
With our first artificial intelligence-based software, ArtiQ.PFT, we support the interpretation of pulmonary function tests and improve the diagnostic environment for lung diseases.
Currently, we are looking for a versatile Software Engineer to join our team in shaping the next generation of healthcare technologies. In our team, we value collaboration, high-quality products and having fun!
What you will do
- Develop and manage our microservices on the AWS cloud with the latest technology standards.
- Maintain APIs to ensure compatibility and integration with multiple clients and multiple versions.
- Build and review software requirements and co-design a fitting software architecture.
- Implement requirements along with corresponding unit and system tests.
- Keep documentation and traceability throughout the development process up to date with international standards and regulatory requirements for medical device software.
A generalist with a broad interest in Software Engineering principles, web and cloud technologies, and machine learning
- At least 1 year of experience building scalable and maintainable software
- Strong knowledge of source control and reproducibility tooling (Git, Docker, CI/CD)
- Familiar with collaboration tools like Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence
- Experience with cloud technologies or machine learning techniques is a plus
- Curious to work with healthcare data
- Eager to keep learning and maintain the pace with the latest technology trends
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Able to work independently and take ownership
- A young, dynamic and international work environment with an enthusiastic team.
- Perspective for constant learning, improvement and an attractive career evolution.
- Possibilities to attend international conferences, workshops, and visit international partners.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of novel solutions shaping the healthcare of tomorrow.
- Obviously, the package includes great compensation, extra perks, and work flexibility.