Product Manager for Medical Software
Who We Are
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. ArtiQ aims to become the trusted partner of medical practitioners for diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of respiratory problems. With the first developed artificial intelligence-based medical software, ArtiQ is already helping interpretation of pulmonary function tests and improving lung disease diagnostic environment.
The Product Manager of this start-up company will lead the product strategy for a machine learning-based software for the interpretation of pulmonary function tests and diagnosis of lung diseases.
Your role, in collaboration with the CEO, is to define and execute the product and market strategy including customer need identification, product or service offering and promotion. The product manager aims to build up a sustainable portfolio of key customers by direct approach.
Essentially, to lead and shape the next generation of healthcare while at the same time having a lot of fun.
- Contact and convince early adopters and Key Opinion Leaders to use our new product.
- Learn from the early users to define further product strategy and sales roll-out, and drive initial sales.
- Streamline customer interactions into well-organized processes, ready for ISO 13485 certification and other regulatory approvals.
- Build up product knowledge to support customers, distributors and other members of our company.
- Evaluate product performance in the clinics, ensure the success of the products and steer necessary changes to optimize our products and improve customer satisfaction
Multi-cultural, communicative and result oriented product manager who is eager to put the state-of-the-art technology into hands of all clinicians.
- At least 5 years’ experience – ideally in the software and healthcare (respiratory is a plus) sector.
- Good knowledge of the digital challenges within the healthcare sector and a proven track record.
- Experience with the medical device regulations (CE label, ISO 13485).
- Entrepreneurial attitude with excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Speaks and writes English, Dutch and French (or German) fluently.
- Open to travel in the Benelux and beyond.
- Capacity to deliver, prioritise and understand customer needs
We provide a dynamic, young, international oriented work atmosphere dedicated to discovering the next generation of healthcare products to improve quality of life.
- Leadership position and opportunity to steer companies’ commercial activities
- Exciting and challenging work environment with an enthusiastic team.
- Perspective for constant learning, improvement and attractive career evolution.
- Possibility to attend international conferences, workshops, and visit international partners.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the most novel healthcare solutions critical for saving people’s lives.
- Obviously, the package includes great compensation, extra perks and work flexibility
Looking for a new challenge? Please contact further firstname.lastname@example.org and show us how we can together improve lives with technology.