Product Manager – Artificial Intelligence for clinical trials
We are looking for a motivated Product Manager to drive the product strategy and implementation of our artificial intelligence-based technology in respiratory clinical trials. The product manager will support the execution of on-going and future projects.
Your role, in collaboration with the management, is to define and execute the product and market strategy. You will actively scout for new opportunities in the pharma and clinical trials sector. You will aim to build up a sustainable portfolio of customers, driving market adoption, serviceability and profitability.
Essentially, to lead and shape the next generation of healthcare while at the same time having a lot of fun.
- Creating a pharma focused business with AI-based technology
- Business development of our respiratory clinical research portfolio
- Managing multiple projects
- Desire to learn and become an expert with a high degree of market, industry, and competitive knowledge
- Plan and monitor for product or project related regulatory approvals
A multi-cultural, communicative, and result-oriented product manager who is eager to put the state-of-the-art technology into the hands of many customers:
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience – ideally within the CRO or Pharma sector
- Strong industry knowledge of clinical trials (Respiratory is a plus)
- Strong project management skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, highly motivated to work in a dynamic young company
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Experience with regulatory compliance
- Capacity to deliver, prioritize and understand customer needs
- Fluency in English
We provide a dynamic, young, international work atmosphere dedicated to developing the next generation of healthcare products to improve quality of life.
- Opportunity to steer and build companies’ pharma business
- An exciting and challenging work environment with an enthusiastic team
- Perspective for constant learning, improvement, and attractive career evolution
- Possibility to attend international conferences, workshops, and visit international partners
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the most novel healthcare solutions critical for saving people’s lives
- Obviously, the package includes market conform compensation and work flexibility
WHO WE ARE
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. ArtiQ is on a mission to empower medical professionals with artificial intelligence to accurately and timely diagnose, treat, and follow-up patients with respiratory diseases.
Looking for a new challenge?
Please contact further firstname.lastname@example.org and show us how we can together improve lives with technology.