Medical Software Developer
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. We aim to deliver technology to support doctors in the diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of respiratory diseases.
With our current artificial intelligence-based medical software, we are already supporting the interpretation of pulmonary function tests and the improvement of the diagnostic environment for lung diseases. With our technology, we also provide support in collecting high-quality data in respiratory clinical trials.
Currently, we are looking for a versatile Medical Software Developer to join our team in shaping the next generation of healthcare technologies. The software developer at ArtiQ will further help the team to ensure the technical segment of the company runs perfectly, the machine learning backend infrastructure is fully operational, new product releases are in the pipeline, and rapidly direct technical evolution of the company. At ArtiQ, we value collaboration, high-quality products and having fun!
What you will do
You will be responsible for maintaining and extending our current solutions as well as contributing to the creation of new ones:
- Develop and manage our microservices on the AWS cloud with the latest technology standards
- Maintain APIs to ensure compatibility and integration with multiple clients
- Build and review software requirements and co-design a fitting software architecture
- Implement requirements along with corresponding unit and system tests
- Keep documentation and traceability throughout the development process up to date with international standards and regulatory requirements for medical device software
- Keep learning, maintain the pace with the latest technology trends & improve the quality of healthcare
A generalist with a broad interest in Software Engineering principles, web and cloud technologies, and machine learning
- At least 2 years of experience building scalable and maintainable software
- Strong knowledge of source control and reproducibility tooling (Git, Docker, CI/CD)
- Some experience with cloud technologies and databases (AWS, SQL)
- Experience with desktop app development is a plus
- Experience with machine learning / deep learning techniques is a plus
- Experience with medical software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Able to work independently and take ownership
- A young, dynamic and international work environment with an enthusiastic team.
- Perspective for constant learning, improvement and attractive career evolution.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of novel solutions shaping the healthcare of tomorrow.
- The package includes great compensation, extra perks, and work flexibility.