Clinical Project Manager
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. ArtiQ is on a mission to empower medical professionals with artificial intelligence to accurately and timely diagnose, treat, and follow-up patients with respiratory diseases.
We are looking for a motivated Clinical Project Manager to drive the implementation of our artificial intelligence-based technology in respiratory clinical trials and in hospitals.
Your role is to run our on-going and future projects with pharma, biotech, CROs and hospitals. You will actively manage each element of projects and maintain excellent customer relationships. You will also further support the evolution of internal SOPs and regulatory needs.
What you will do
- Project management to ensure that projects are delivered on time, with completed milestones, under agreed budget and with high quality, following internal and client’s SOPs, ICH/GCP, and other regulations
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously that range in size and complexity from single to multi-centre
- Work with other teams (especially technical) to ensure customer requirements and needs are well transferred into specifications
- Be a project contact person and present project at internal and external meetings
- Plan and monitor product or project related regulatory approvals
- Contribute to QMS and required regulatory needs
Multi-cultural, communicative and result-oriented project manager who is eager to put state-of-the-art technology into the hands of many customers:
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience – ideally within the CRO or Pharma sector
- Experience with clinical trials (Respiratory is a plus) and using technology in trials
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with regulatory compliance and strong understanding of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations and guidelines in relation to design, planning, conducting and reporting of clinical trials
- Capacity to deliver, prioritise and understand customer needs
- Demonstrated leadership skills and team-oriented work to engage with colleagues and customers
- Excellent customer relationship skills
We provide a dynamic, young, international work atmosphere dedicated to developing the next generation of healthcare products to improve quality of life.
- Opportunity to steer the company’s project business
- Exciting and challenging work environment with an enthusiastic team
- Perspective for constant learning, improvement and attractive career evolution
- Possibility to attend international conferences, workshops, and visit international partners
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the most novel healthcare solutions critical for saving people’s lives
- Obviously, the package includes market conform compensation and work flexibility