Software Engineer Internship (Leuven, Belgium)
Are you looking for an internship in Software Engineering, this may be an opportunity for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic student, eager to have an impactful internship and gain relevant experience.
About the internship
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will work on the development of ArtiQ software:
- Optimize specific components of our products.
- Develop new features that improve or expand the functionality of our products.
- Fix bugs.
- Develop/Extend internal systems and scripts to support day-to-day operations in the company.
For each topic, you will work through the different stages of the development process:
- Clarify the requirement in detail.
- Explore and investigate potential solutions.Develop automated tests for the requirement.
- Implement the preferred solution.
- Validate the implemented solution with the team.
An enthusiastic student, eager to have an impactful internship and gain relevant experience:
- You are a computer science student.
- You are comfortable in English for both verbal and written communication
- Experience with Docker or cloud services is a plus.
- An interest for medical applications is a plus.
- You prefer delivering high quality solutions and code over the first idea that works.
- A young, dynamic, and international work environment with an enthusiastic team.
- An internship with direct impact to the team, company, and products..