Python Engineer (Leuven, Belgium)
We are looking for a versatile and motivated Software Engineer to join our team and shape the next generation of healthcare technologies. At ArtiQ, we value teamwork, high-quality products and a stimulating work environment where every team member can enjoy their daily work!
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to refine, design, develop and maintain our software products
- Develop and manage microservices and APIs on the AWS cloud, ensuring seamless compatibility and integration with multiple clients
- Contribute to the design of a robust and scalable software architecture that facilitates the growth and expansion of our products
- Implement and conduct unit and integration tests to guarantee high-quality output
- Stay up to date with industry standards in performance, cyber security, and cloud infrastructure
- Maintain documentation and traceability in compliance with international standards and regulatory requirements for medical device software
A full-stack engineer who combines an engineering mindset with a proactive attitude to deliver industry-ready API and cloud applications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Min. 3 years of experience in building scalable and maintainable software
- Strong affinity for Python and familiarity with frameworks like FastAPI, Starlette and/or Flask
- Experience with source control (Git), containerization (Docker), and continuous integration/continuous deployment (Bitbucket Pipelines) practices
- Experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS, and experience with databases like PostgreSQL
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, take ownership and contribute to the team’s success
- Experience with microservices and architecture is a plus
- Join a young, dynamic and international work environment with an enthusiastic team.
- Opportunities for constant learning, improvement and attractive career evolution.
- Contribute to the development of innovative solutions shaping the healthcare of tomorrow.
- The package includes very competitive compensation, extra perks, and work flexibility to support work-life balance.
- Option for fully remote positions
WHO WE ARE:
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. ArtiQ is on a mission to empower medical professionals with artificial intelligence to accurately and timely diagnose, treat, and follow up patients with respiratory diseases.
Looking for a new challenge? Please contact further firstname.lastname@example.org and show us how we can together improve lives with technology.