Product Manager (Leuven, Belgium)
We are looking for motivated Product Manager to join our team and steer on our aim to build up a sustainable portfolio of customers, driving market adoption, serviceability and profitability.
- Responsible for the product under management, from guiding further development to go-to-market strategy. With the goal of bringing maximal value to ArtiQ and its customers.
- Build up application, market and product knowledge to drive strategy and support customers, partners and colleagues
- Key Opinion Leader management
- Drive first sales and learn from first customers to help define the further product strategy and sales roll-out
- Be a reliable and trusted point of contact for our customers and partners
- Evaluate product performance in the medical setting, ensure the success of the products and help define necessary changes to optimize our products and improve customer satisfaction
Goal-oriented and have a proven track record on performance, relevant experience (at least 3 years) in the healthcare industry and in placing a software on the market (ideally SaaS)
- Entrepreneurial attitude, strong analytical skills, and interest to initiate and negotiate projects and partnerships
- You can understand both the technical solution and the clinical problem it solves
- You can adapt communication styles to the different customer types: medical doctors, academic researchers, pharmaceutical medical and marketing teams…
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer needs on both the individual customer as the market scale
- Able to help conceptualize, test and roll out the right go-to-market strategy
- Willing to travel up to 20%, mainly within Europe
- Join a young, dynamic and international work environment with an enthusiastic team.
- The opportunity to steer and build product success
- An environment where proactivity and outside-the-box thinking are recognized and rewarded
- Perspective for constant learning, improvement and attractive career evolution
- Attendance of international conferences, and workshops, and visit international partners
- Option for fully remote positions
WHO WE ARE:
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. ArtiQ is on a mission to empower medical professionals with artificial intelligence to accurately and timely diagnose, treat, and follow up patients with respiratory diseases.
Looking for a new challenge? Please contact further firstname.lastname@example.org and show us how we can together improve lives with technology.