Global Business Development Manager (Leuven, Belgium)
We are looking for Global Business Development Manager who will lead the sales, from the setup of the strategic planning until its implementation and direct approach to the customers.
- You drive future business development, by negotiating contracts and closing deals, building relationships, learning about customer pains & needs and transferring that back into an improved offering, redesigning sales processes, and new strategies for expanding the company’s reach through multiple communication and distribution channels.
- You lead and execute sales and business development activities of ArtiQ and report to the CEO and the board.
- You partner with the CEO and with the product management team in developing and executing commercial company strategy
- You ensure meeting ArtiQ business growth goals by selling products, services, and projects, according to the developed strategy
- You build, supervise and monitor sales funnel and accounts, together with other teams of ArtiQ
- You will build, staff and motivate a sales team when the sales funnel and pipeline grow.
Goal-oriented and have a proven track record on year-to-year performance (high-achiever), relevant experience in the healthcare industry and in placing a software on the market (ideally SaaS, licenses) in Global Business Development/ Sales function
- You have an excellent knowledge of the digital challenges within the healthcare sector and a proven track record of being a sales hunter and deal closer
- You are hands-on with strong sales, analytical and negotiation skills, and not hesitant to work in a startup modus.
- You have a quality of being trustworthy and leaving a reliable feeling on the customers
- You can effectively communicate complex information to all stakeholders on a global level in different cultures and timezones.
- A key role that reports to the CEO and is a member of the management team
- A young, dynamic, international work environment with an enthusiastic team and a strong potential for growth.
- Perspective for constant learning, improvement and attractive career evolution.
WHO WE ARE:
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. ArtiQ is on a mission to empower medical professionals with artificial intelligence to accurately and timely diagnose, treat, and follow up patients with respiratory diseases.
Looking for a new challenge? Please contact further email@example.com and show us how we can together improve lives with technology.