Customer Success Manager (Leuven, Belgium)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Customer Support Manager to drive our customer-centric approach and ensure our clients and users success with our software solutions.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will play a pivotal role in fostering strong, long-lasting relationships with our valued users and customers. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding and Implementation: Guide and support users through a seamless onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition to our software solutions
- Relationship Management: Act as the primary point of contact for users, understanding their unique needs, and providing expert advice and support tailored to their objectives.
- Customer Success: Maximize success for all user groups by proactively monitoring users’ progress and usage of our software, identifying training needs and detecting opportunities for workflow optimization. Keeping ears and eyes open for any upselling possibilities to maximize customer success.
- Issue Resolution: Troubleshoot and resolve any user issues promptly, escalating complex cases to our technical team, and ensuring user satisfaction at all times.
- User Advocacy: Advocate for users’ needs internally, collaborating closely with our product team to drive continuous improvements and enhance our software offerings.
- Feedback Collection: In coordination with the product manager, gather feedback from clients to identify pain points, identify trends, and propose solutions for product enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- Preferably experience in a customer success role with upselling experience, or a similar customer-oriented role – and this within a healthcare company and/or software company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with users.
- Technical and medical aptitude and interest to grasp the workflow of our users and the fit with our products.
- Results-driven mindset with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Proactive with a keen eye for upselling possibilities
- Someone who fights to understand the customers/users and to customer goals
- Self-motivated, and capable of thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Fluent in English. Good knowledge of French and/or German are a plus.
- A drive to be part of a unique story with an inspiring mission and eager to contribute to a fun and innovative work culture.
- Competitive salary
- Remote work options to promote work-life balance (2 days per week)
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture that fosters creativity and innovation
- Chance to work with AI technology and make a real impact in the industry
WHO WE ARE:
ArtiQ is a young, dynamic and innovative spin-off company of the University of Leuven. ArtiQ is on a mission to empower medical professionals with artificial intelligence to accurately and timely diagnose, treat, and follow up patients with respiratory diseases.
Looking for a new challenge? Please contact further firstname.lastname@example.org and show us how we can together improve lives with technology.